Click on an image for a larger view.
Safety is no accident, and is always our first priority. We’re proud of our spotless safety record, and we exceed FAA standards in our maintenance and inspection routines.
Safety around helicopters
- Always approach and leave the helicopter from the front (or as pilot directs).
- Do not walk to the rear or under the tail boom of the helicopter.
- Keep gear and fishing rods down.
- Avoid rising ground and walking up into the rotors.
- When helicopter is taking off, hold on to any loose gear so that it does not blow away.
- Please remove headwear for flights and stow electronic devices safely (phones/cameras).
- Any baggage will be placed in compartments prior to flight.
- Follow the instructions of our crew.